Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AtLaNtA... Round Two

So... I'm going to fill you in about my second trip to Atlanta... yes if you are doing the math that is TWO times in one month! The funny thing is I was so ExCiTeD to be there on this second trip that you would think I hadn't just been there two weeks before. It's easy for me to get overwhelmed when I go home because there are so many things I want to do (and sleep is NEVER one of them), so many places I want to go (like a mall that actually has at least two floors), and of course so many people I want to see (family and old friends). This trip was no exception.... I feel like we got to pack so much into this one tiny little weekend.

The first thing I have to share was our trip to Swoozies (it's this really cute little gift store that has almost everything you can think of and no we don't have one here in Mobile). Tansey and I went to Swoozies to look around at ideas and things for her best friend's baby shower... we had so much fun looking for things for LiTtLe BaBy JuLiAn! I don't know if it is just me, but baby onesies have gotten really funny!
I mean you have to laugh reading these.... we did.... and we ran around like crazy people taking
pictures of all of our favorite ones.... it's cracking me up now as I am uploading them!


Then Tansey and I headed over to Roswell to have some fun! I don't know if you are going to be able to tell, but Brenton ordered a Guinness.... and if you look real close.... there is a shamrock in the top of his beer!
Then.... we went to Chaplin's.... this little bar in Roswell that always is a HUGE 
experience, and this time was no exception! In the words of Drew Adams "Chaplin's ALWAYS delivers!"  

So... here is Tansey and I enjoying the sights (very interesting people), sounds (its a karokee bar), and tastes (some really LARGE vodka Tonics).
Thank you Chaplin's for a WoNdErFuL night with old friends. Sadly leaving Atlanta this time was not easy as usual, but we had a really great time. I just absolutely LOVE being home.... how come I didn't get that when I lived there haha? I guess that is the way it always goes. Good news is Turkey Day is right around the corner!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment