Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, I didn't miss you...

It's Monday... this usually is not the best day for me. However, to make matters worse I literally saw the clock almost every single hour and sometimes random minutes in between like 4:37 a.m.! This in case you were wondering is NOT thrilling... especially when you are faced with the reality of work looming in the morning. My whole night was a frustrating countdown to my alarm clock... just watching my precious hours of sleep melt away!

So, needless to say I will be hitting the pillow HARD tonight, or at least I hope so... this is a busy week! I can't really afford to be tired.

FoRtUnAtElY... I just found out that I will be getting a VIP pass to this weekend's Bayfest (thank you Tansey and Joann)! It goes without saying that I am DESPERATE for the weekend to get here! (Oh and I plan on blogging later this this week about Atlanta Round two)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment