Friday, September 18, 2009

Georgia On My Mind...

It seems as though lately I have not been able to get Georgia off my mind. Not only have I not been able to get it off my mind, but for the second time this month I am going HOME!

It's funny because when I was leaving home in 2004 to start school down here in Mobile, AL I was SO ready to go.... and I pretty much maintained the attitude of loving my space all through college (not that I didn't love the occastional visit home). Well I graduated and entered 'BIG GIRL' world and oh how things have changed! Like I have told you before I love my little life here, but it's just not home. I'm just sitting here so ExCiTeD because in a few short hours I will be on my way to ATL!

I guess in all of this it is just showing me even more how I am growing up... my family means more to me than ever. My time with them is invaluable, and I just want as much of it as I can.

Just an ole sweet song... keeps Georgia on my mind!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment