Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello Fall.... WHERE ARE YOU?!

This morning has been one small crisis after another. First I woke up feeling soooooo sick to my stomach, which is my least favorite way to get ready in the morning. Then today is one of our quarterly luncheons at work... this one is tailgate themed (which means we get to wear jeans and our favorite team's t-shirt). While this should be exciting it wasn't because I could not find any of my Georgia shirts this morning, so I settle for another choice. The choice I settle for is a white tank top and a red cardigan.... this was a BAD CHOICE! It was a bad choice because I don't know what fall is thinking but it is not here YET... OH AND WE HAVE NO AC AT WORK TODAY! So if you do the math... sick to my stomach + jeans and cardigan + no AC = NOT GOOD! 

If it wasn't for this wonderful little fan here I would have been in some real trouble!

So to sum things up... Fall you are officially taking way too long... 85 degrees at 8:00 a.m. is too HOT! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment