It's Friday.... WOOT WOOT.... I'm glad that this week has come to a close because for whatever reason it has seemed usually long. Yesterday I really truly did not think that 4:30 would EVER come! I actually thought that I may be stuck in 4:22 forever. Fortunately, that was not the case and I have made it... it is FRIDAY!
Tonight Tansey, Catie, and I are going to make a trip over to NOLA for the night. This however will not be our usual night in New Orleans. There will be no Bourbon Street, Cat's Meow, or even a hand grenade... this trip is solely dedicated to visiting our friend Melvin. Mel had surgery this week and we are going to go make sure that he is FEELING BETTER!
Anyways... I hope when I get back to Mobile on Saturday it decides to be bright and sunny because I could use a little bit of a tan.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment