Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spoiled... Spoiled... SPOILED!!!

I am spoiled... no concert experience will ever be the same... unless... I have not one but two VIP wrist bands that get me so close to the show that it is silly. I know this is a tall order, but seriously there is nothing like being that close! It makes the whole concert thing so DIFFERENT. So, as you can see I have been spoiled... TOTALLY SPOILED!!!

This spoiling happened at the Bayou Country Super Fest in Baton Rouge. Even though we (or Mel) was mostly going to watch Taylor Swift... as I mentioned in the blog before... I was so ExCiTeD about seeing KEITH URBAN! He did NOT disappoint either!!! He was amazing!!!

I got a video of my favorite Keith Urban song... "Memories of Us"... at my favorite part!!!
(Please ignore the fact that I can't get my video to rotate... it's very frustrating)
I can't help but love the way he smiles when he says kiss... isn't he just so attractive?!?!?!
We had soooooooo much fun (actually a little too much fun because I stayed up pretty much 24 hours)! Just further proof of how we ALWAYS have so much fun when we make that drive over to Louisiana!
Thank you Mel for spoiling us... it was such a BLAST!!!
(Even if we did have to sit through Taylor)
Also...
HaPpY BiRtHdAy MeLvIn!!! I hope that you have an AmAzInG day, and all of your birthday wishes come true! See you soon for another round of NOLA fun!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment