You know how there are those moments in the movies where the music in the background goes perfectly with what the character doing? Like the perfect sad song after loosing a love interest, a proactive song when they are getting their little movie created mess together, and the best happy, lift you up song during an awesome montage of the characters "happily ever after" at the end. You know what I am talking about... and if you are like me you have wished more than once before that your life could have an expertly placed sound track to follow you throughout your ups and downs.
Anyways... if my life had a sound track "Georgia On My Mind" would be playing (or any other song that mentions Georgia... which by the way any time a song mentions Georgia it makes me like just a little bit more... I can't help it). This wonderful song would be floating along in the background as I sit at my desk... so EXCITED to go HOME! Yay for tomorrow.... I'll be on that midnight train to Georgia (sorry I couldn't resist). See you in Atlanta!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment