Yesterday, St. Patrick's Day, was Little Bit's (Alex's) 1st birthday! It is so hard to believe that it has already been a year since she got here. I remember meeting her for the first time so well...
is was an absolutely perfect little tubber of a baby (she weighed 9.5 lbs), and sinse the day I meant her I just can't get enough Little Bit in my life.

Alex you see is my wonderful friend and c0-worker's baby girl, and so I have been lucky to spend lots of time with this little munchkin. Time has flown by, and she is actually...
ONE! Brenton and I went over to her "I'm one" family birthday party yesterday to help CeLeBrAtE this big milestone.
She is truly the cutest one year old I know....

I really just can't get enough... literally... I made myself car sick cocking my head around this whole car trip taking pictures and videos of her cuteness!

As you can see I can fill my memory card in almost no time flat...

Little Bit,
I hope you had such a great
FIRST BIRTHDAY!
I hope that all of your little
one year old wishes come true!
You could not be any cuter than you
are, and I just love you so much!
HAPPY SHOO YOU!!!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment