Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeling Small...

Last night I was laying comfortable in my bed, and that has never been so UNCOMFORTABLE. After climbing in to bed last night I watched news reports, read articles, and blogs about Haiti's struggle, and this made being comfortable very hard. I was in my bed, and some people are living in horror. I just felt so helpless... like nothing that I could do would be enough. The heart ache and destruction over there is mind blowing, and for a while last night I just laid there awake, silent, and thinking.

I came to this conclusion... I want to do something... and that is what I am going to do. I am finding something that is within my capability (unfortunately not donating 1 million dollars like Sandra Bullock as much as I wish I could) to do. That is my challenge for the rest of this month... and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this HORRIBLE disaster. 

Pray for Haiti.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment