Time has been absolutely flllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllying away with reckless abandon, and before I knew it it's December. Lately my blogs have become massive summaries of several weeks, which can be great, but that also means I have missed out on a few little things here and there... things that, while possibly not necessary to the BIG picture, are still things I don't want to forget.
So, last night as I am chatting with my little sister and my best friend before I go to bed, and end a wonderful weekend visit... my sister tells me basically that my blogging is sub par. This made me laugh because people (including myself) have been getting on to my boyfriend about his blogging (or more a lack there of). Obviously I have some updating of my own to do...
So.... Thanksgiving was wonderful and there has never been a time that I can remember in my life where I have felt so thankful and blessed. I was so happy to be home and surrounded by family that I was beside myself. It was overwhelming to stand there at our table and just feel HAPPINESS. I feel so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life that I love so much!



Here is some "be sweet" time with Papa.

Good Ole Blazer hanging out and hoping to get some Turkey Day treats of his own!

Of course I had to show you our yummy Turkey!
Thanksgiving felt like it just came and all of the sudden it was December... and it snowed in Mobile, Alabama (and by snow I mean the kind blown out of a machine). It was so pretty floating all around Royal Street down near the water in downtown. It was such a fun night where all of Royal Street was decorated for Christmas, and if you weren't already in the spirit for the holidays... this night definitely took care of that.
We even got our own little tree... and it smells so amazing... I love the smell of the a fresh tree! It really puts me in the mood for Christmas, and it is so great to come home to a tree.


Merry Wishes and Happy Everything!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment