Not to long ago I have started my own little side business.... Simply Scof Designs.... I have mostly being providing graphic design services, making hand made cards, and other creative projects.
This brings me to my point... I got a very interesting request, from a lady that I work with, about two weeks ago to turn a little red wagon into The Polar Express. The Polar Express (wagon) was for her little boy who was the conductor, for Halloween.
Here's train from the front...

and here is the caboose (all you Polar Express fans will understand)

I was told yesterday by the little boys mother, as she showed me pictures, that he had a great time conducting The Polar Express for Halloween! He even was having his dad ride him around the neighborhood (in full conductor attire) in his train on Sunday! Spending sometime with The Polar Express this past week... I have been bitten by the Christmas Bug.... I'm soooooooo ready for the holidays (even if it is only November 3rd).

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment